Level 70 Raven Pure PVP Skill Build

Advantage :
-High Mobility
-Great Amount of Catching Abilities
-High Damage
-Decent Escapability
Disadvantage:
-Low Health
-Mana is an issue
-Slower than its Fiery Cousin
Skill Build (PVP High DPS)


Reasoning (that requires reasoning):
Piercing Star lv11 – For the triple CTC.
Feint – For that 5% hp recovery. Lv 1 is good enough because scaling it only reduces cooldown by 10s each.
Shadow Punch – SA break just as good as spirit blow.
Triple Edge – Pretty good skill, can be used for knockdown after flinch or that extra momentum. (Do Not Use For Sniping)
Rake lv 16 – Strong Damage skill, Painful. (I really hate this skill even when I’m using the class, the damage is too high and it makes me guilty for using it. It also makes the game ends too fast. Which is not fun)
Air Drop lv 15+1 – Add a skill ring for a more painful Air Drop. (Same I hate this skill, high damage. Makes me feel bad using it.)
Punishment lv 11 – No point scaling it more, the damage increase is miniscule. But still a great skill for catching.
Izuna Drop lv 11 – Same as above mentioned. Except it’s a great skill to be connected with your other great catching skills. That block buff at the end is a situational part of the skill which can be used to avoid incoming undodgable skills.
Reasoning for not adding certain skills:
Why not add any of the 2 buffs?
One is a healing spell, one is a damage buff. Raven is already so OP, if I were to heal infront of the enemy I would feel so guilty and if I dealt more damage then I already am, I would feel even worse.
How about Fade?
Fade is a buff that makes you invisible unless you attack, it also makes you deal bonus damage and intake bonus damage. More damage = Less Fun. (for me)
Share on Google Plus

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Thk Buat Semua sobat di game dan di guild FastMasTer server Althea yang selalu memberikan suportnya agar saya selalu tetap bisa memberikan inspirasi di game ini

    ReplyDelete