A little heads up on what to expect and what not to expect from this guide, starting from:
Point number 1, this guide is to help other rippers or future rippers to decide on their class specification, skill build and even playstyle.
Point number 2, I am not pro or considered to make guides for Assassins for long time but I just wanted to share my insights and opinions regarding a Ripper’s gameplay.
Point number 3, this is my first time to put up a guide or even a post in the forums so yeah, you can criticize and give your own opinion but please, avoid being rude and harsh not only to me but to all the people who have different views on this said character.
Lastly, this guide is only to help other rippers but these are based on my own playstyle and insights. If this applies to me perfectly, it may NOT with others so this is not a 100% surefire thing for the others. Well, let’s get started shall we?
Why Ripper?
From the first I have heard of Assassins coming out to DN SEA(Yes I havent tried them out in other servers) from the word “Assassin” I have always thought of an agile character who relies on speed and combos, and speed is just my cup of tea.
So when I saw the two advancement classes which are Ripper and Raven, I immediately fell in love with Ripper.
But of course, Rippers and any other classes have their advantages and disadvantages. All characters have them so it’s just up to the player to realize what type of playstyle he/she loves. But speaking of the advantages and disadvantages..
Advantages:
-High Mobility
-Sustained DPS
-Low Cooldowns
-That delicious almost unlimited 20% fire attack buff
-Flashy skills *u*
Disadvantages:
-Other players might choose Ravens over Rippers due to the Burst DPS
-Needs skill and timing in regards to PVP
-The equipment is a bit expensive since you’re gonna need to at least out DPS “Some” or other Ravens
Skill Build
PVE
PVP
NOTE: Regarding the PVP Build, since I am more of a compe ON player. I might take out Arsonist or take it down to level 1. Same with Shift Blow, Flame Locust and Mortal Blow I might just take out the points from those skills and put it in Punishment, Applause, maybe even Excess Chain and Triple Edge. I will have to do some damage tests before I do so.
Equipment.
The equipment of Rippers varies from personal preference, as of now maybe these are the viable options.
3 pcs DDN
3 pcs New Moon/Full Moon
DDN L Grade Main Weapon
3 pcs New Moon/Full Moon
DDN L Grade Main Weapon
or
3 pcs New Moon
3 pcs Full Moon
DDN L Grade Main Weapon
3 pcs Full Moon
DDN L Grade Main Weapon
For the accessories, honestly I dont know what is the best choice as of now. Im using skill accessories.
But I guess DDN Unique or L grade rings would be the best.(Please correct me if im wrong) then skill necklace and earrings
For Enhancement Heraldries, Im using these at the moment.
Wind
Fatal
Vigor
Bear
Ultimate
Destruction
Iron wall
Bear
Fatal
Vigor
Bear
Ultimate
Destruction
Iron wall
Bear
As for Skill Heraldries at the moment Im using.
50% AS Shift Blow
50% AS Artful Chaser
20% CD Arsonist
20% DMG Izuna Drop – You can use another plate for this depending on your playstyle but as for the other 3 plates I think they are pretty much mandatory in my opinion.
50% AS Artful Chaser
20% CD Arsonist
20% DMG Izuna Drop – You can use another plate for this depending on your playstyle but as for the other 3 plates I think they are pretty much mandatory in my opinion.







Buat sobat Indo yang kurang paham dengan bahasa saya bisa ajukan pertanyaan di kolom kommentar, atau yang ingin memperbaiki dan memberikan masukan terhadap building ini saya persilahkan.
ReplyDelete